Saturday, December 4, 2010

Brazil for Christ

Brazil for Christ needs our help!

In September Bart and I met Jonathan and Erin Matthews who are missionaries in Brazil. We were able to spend a few days with them during our church's missions conference.

Jonathan sent an email out yesterday about a wonderful opportunity to fund the building of the church in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Take a look at what he wrote:

On November 30, 2010, I had the privilege of having a meeting with a known Christian business-owner in Chattanooga, TN. This man, who supports many mission projects around the world, was interested in hearing about the project. He called me back the very next day on December 1, 2010 to tell me that he would match, dollar for dollar, every donation that I receive for this project by December 31, 2010.

His only condition what that I would have to receive the funds by December 31, 2010 in order for him to match the donation. Future pledges for the project would not count. This is a huge opportunity to double your giving impact. All of my friends out there: GIVE. If you are part of our church support base: Give a designated gift through your church. One way or another please give because if everyone gives a little your impact will be multiplied. Visit www.brazilforchrist.com for more project information.

WE MUST RECEIVE ALL CHECKS BY DECEMBER 31, 2010 IN ORDER TO RECEIVE MATCHING FUNDS FOR THOSE DONATIONS. PLEASE DESIGNATE YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE OFFERING TO: 

JONATHAN MATTHEWS - BRAZIL PROJECT

Make Checks Payable to:
BWMOM, Inc.
P.O. Box 3303
Chattanooga, TN 37404

OR GIVE THIS DESIGNATED GIFT THROUGH YOUR LOCAL CHURCH!

If you have any questions please call me 615.351.4964

PRAY, GIVE AND HELP US NETWORK THIS TO MAXIMIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY!

SEE PICTURES OF THIS PROJECT ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.BRAZILFORCHRIST.COM




Some of you may read this and think, "I don't have any extra to give this time of year!" Trust me, I have thought the same thing!!!

God often takes the most impossible situations and uses them to show how powerful He is! This is one of those situations where we look at the old checkbook and we say, "Lord, if You want me to do this You are going to have to make it possible." I have recently heard a wonderful person teach that, "God will give through you what He would never give to you!" 

"Give, and it shall be given unto you" Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment