Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Understand This...

When we finally understand that we are not supposed to understand everything we will be much better off...

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding" Proverbs 3:5

There are so many unknowns in our lives. We don't know what the future holds, but God does. I find myself becoming impatient and discouraged because I do not understand everything that goes on in my life. However, I have the choice to let God be God and trust Him to take care of me and everything in my life.

Sounds pretty simple, right? Let's not fool ourselves because we know it is not! We are not wired to trust God by default. Trusting God has to be a choice that we make and relinquish our human nature to over and over. Thank the Lord we have the Holy Spirit to help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment