Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beauty of the Heart

"As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more" Psalm 103:15-16

This verse speaks of the aging process. I think that I am now beginning to see the aging process in my own life. I guess that my kids are the cause for that, not to mention Bart. Ha!
The world teaches us that beauty is in how we look, but God tells us that beauty is truly in the heart. When we have Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior our heart has undergone some redecorating. The world will begin to see the beauty of God's love come from your own heart (and you will too)!
I guess that the thing about physical looks is that they are going to dry up, wrinkle and sag like that flower in the field. But the beauty of God's love that is in our hearts is eternal and will live forever with Jesus in heaven.

Have a relaxing Sunday. Take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment