Monday, July 26, 2010

Saving Power

"Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand." Psalm 20:6

I was reading this 20th chapter of Psalms today and this verse stuck out to me. The 20th Psalm discusses how God hears our prayers and answers us. Now, God does not always answer in the way or the time that we would like for him to, but he answers nonetheless. God's answers to our prayers are always going to be for our good. I know that God promises to do what is best for us.
This verse also demonstrates God's power in taking care of us as we talk to him and share our hearts with him. God already knows everything about you, but he still wants us to go to him in prayer for anything and everything we are facing in our lives.
I think that my favorite part of this verse is, "the Lord saves his anointed"! Doesn't it make you feel great and give you such an extraordinary level of peace to know that you are one of HIS anointed!

It's Monday make it marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment