Sunday, July 18, 2010

Starting Your Day the Best Way!

Hello Ladies,
God has impressed it upon my heart that I start a blog that is designed to provide women with daily devotionals that are quick and provide a time for thinking about the Lord the First Thing during the day.
We all know what it is like in the morning to run to our computer, laptop, blackberry or iphone and check out all the news headlines that range from politics to entertainment. I am the worst for checking my favorite couponing blog for updates on deals before I even get my day started.
God wants to give us encouragement and His word to start our day so that we are living for Him throughout the entire day.
My challenge to you is to add the link for this blog to your favorites list on your computer and make this a daily routine that will become as much a part of your morning as putting on your eyeliner!
And please post your feelings and thoughts to each day's post so that we can share our ideas with each other so that this can become a source of encouragement and spiritual support for each woman involved.
Love in Christ,
Janice :)

2 comments:

  1. Domestic Engineer...I like that title! I've never liked referring to myself as a "housewife" when asked my occupation. I always felt that "home-manager" seemed more appropriate.
    Juji :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, domestic engineer has a more professional ring to it don't you think!

    ReplyDelete